Sega Saturn Magazine (JP)
What's problem of the pdf files which you re-upload? --Akiyama Akane (talk) 02:07, 1 February 2017 (CST)
- For some reason, since we updated the wiki, many of your pdfs are causing errors. I don't know exactly what the problem is, but repacking the pdfs with JPEGtoPDF fixes them. What program did you use to create the pdfs originally? - Hivebrain (talk) 14:01, 1 February 2017 (CST)
- Sorry for bothering you. May I help?
- Because some manual/magazine are right to left books, I use the following tools when creating PDF. Both tools are Japanese freeware and can specify the binding direction of the book. -Akiyama Akane (talk) 05:19, 2 February 2017 (CST)
- Gazou Konpou (画像梱包)
- Probably best to only use JPEGtoPDF in future, since the others might produce incompatible files. I'll make a template to indicate right-to-left books which we can put on the file pages. Template:R2L or whatever. - Hivebrain (talk) 14:30, 2 February 2017 (CST)
- All right, I will do so in the future.
- By the way, I currently can not edit Segaretro since the update. The message appear. Fatal Error: Call To Undefined Function WfMsg() In /Home/Sonicret/Domains/Segaretro.Org/Public_html/Skins/SegaRetro/SegaRetro.Php On Line 208 by using Segaretro skin. When will the maintenance last....?--Akiyama Akane (talk) 02:25, 3 February 2017 (CST)
- I don't use that skin, so I wasn't aware there was a problem. Try changing it here. - Hivebrain (talk) 12:23, 3 February 2017 (CST)